As a Jira user when I try to paste an attachment it shows up very large within a comment so I need to scroll back and forth to see it.
As you can see in the screenshot there is a bar (colored in yellow) and the user should scroll back and forth.
(Note: A video is pasted as an internal comment to describe better the behavior. )
- New issue view
- Access to a Jira issue in the new issue view
- Try to drag and drop a large image to the comment field
- The image is resized automatically and it shows up in a friendly and clear way to ensure a good User Experience.
- As it used to be in the old issue view, the image shows up as thumbnail.
- The attachment shows up unreasonably large.
- A valid option would be to provide the administrator the option to Configure thumbnail size via attachment settings.
- Give the user himself the option to resize the image easily.
- Show the image as thumbnail, by default, as it used to show in the old issue view.