- As a Jira administrator I disabled the outgoing mail feature on my cloud site, however, I'm still receiving notifications.
- These notifications are specifically received from next-gen projects.
- The change to outgoing mail feature is not getting applied to next-gen projects.
- Go to cloud_site/secure/admin/OutgoingMailServers.jspa
- Disable the feature.
- Go to a next gen project, try to trigger a notification by creating a new Jira issue and assigning it to a user.
No email notification is sent.
An email notification is sent.
This can be considered as related to report JSWCLOUD-17157.
Currently, there is no valid workaround yet.