- Create a task and set 1h of time spent.
- Create a subtask and set 10m of time spent
- Log work on the sub-task
- the task Time Tracking panel shows 1h (does not include sub-task)
- The option to include sub-task does not show up.
- The log work made in the sub-task does not appear in the parent's view
User an Automation rule as shown in this community post: How to sum up logged hours using automation in Jira Cloud. As with all Automation rules, please keep in mind your Automation service limits.