- Create a task and set 1h of time spent.
- Create a subtask and set 10m of time spent
- Log work on the sub-task
- the task Time Tracking panel shows 1h (does not include sub-task)
- The option to include sub-task does not show up.
- The log work made in the sub-task does not appear in the parent's view
If you are using Jira Software, you can disable the new issue view using the steps described below:
- Click your user's avatar at the bottom-left of your screen
- Click on Settings
- Under Jira labs, next to New Jira issue view, click the green button to disable the new issue view. It will become gray when it is disabled.