In new Jira issue view there's no option to link a Confluence page.
- Access an issue in new Jira issue view
- Following quick-add buttons are available where there's no option for linking a Confluence page:
- There's no option to link Confluence page in issue menu as well:
An option (e.g quick-add button) to link Confluence page. This is possible in old issue view as per following steps:
- Access issue in old issue view, you may use this URL: https://<instance-name>.atlassian.net/browse/<issue-key>/?oldIssueView=true
- Click on issue menu, and select Link:
- Following dialog appears where you can link a Confluence page
There is no option (e.g quick-add button) to link a Confluence page
Click on See the old view in the new Jira issue view to see the issue in old view.
This feature request also applies to Jira Issue and Web Link, since all options are in the same feature (Link).