Jira Connector stops syncing shared sprints when new (end date based) sprint mapping is enabled
With new sprint mapping enabled: "Map sprints based on their end dates"
- Create Jira Project1 with BoardA and BoardB (same filter query)
- Create Sprint 1 on BoardA and assign a single story
- Create Sprint 2 on BoardB and assign a single story
- Map Project1 to JA Program1
- Map BoardA to JA Team1 with "Sprints created and shared to board"
- Sync board and note only Sprint 1 is synced
Connector should pull in shared sprint for JA sprint mapping as it did with previous (board order based) mapping logic
Connector fails to pull shared sprint into JA sprint mapping with log reporting "Sprint [X] was not created because this sprint originates from another board"
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available