Reports inside Lean Metrics are not capturing correctly the number of cards on the Kanban Boards.
Report "Section Size By Swim Lane" always displays 0
Report "Section Counts By Swim Lane" is not removing the cards that are moved from column A to B.
Report "Sections Over Their WIP Limit" is not removing the cards that are moved from column A to B.
- Go to the Kanban Boards
- Create a New Board
- Set up Swim Lanes and Columns
- Define WIPs for the columns
- Now add cards over the WIP limit in 2 columns
- Move the cards from one column to the next, leaving just one with more cards than the WIP
- Go to More Actions > Lean Metrics and see the reports mentioned previously
Data of reports would match what the board has.
Data in the reports are incorrect.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available