Feature shows Green on Program Board though the dependencies are RED
Note: this is extension of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAALIGN-4593 where same customer reported a new scenario
This is reproducible on JA Cloud: Yes
- Create a Feature and assign a PI, set target start/end Sprints
- Add couple stories to the Feature with Sprints from the PI selected above
- Add a couple of dependencies for the feature along with the same PI. Select Needed by sprint but do not commit a date.
- Mark the stories and Features as Accepted/Done
- Do not commit/accept the dependency
- Open program Board > select "Are we on track based on our PI commitment"
- Note that Feature is shown as green though the dependency is not committed. Opening the Feature from the Program board shows dependency as Red text
The feature should be in the red color or red tip (accepted with planning issues) as the dependency is in not committed. Due to this, the customer is missing to fix dependencies and has no insight until the feature is clicked.
The Feature is shown in Green though underlying Dependency is in red