If we have a Feature that has Stories assigned to both Kanban and Agile teams, and an objective is tied to the Kanban Team, this objective will appear duplicated when its Target Completion Date falls in the same Sprint as the Agile Team Story.
See as an example the Objective 654:
- Create a Feature and assign it to a PI
- Add 2 Stories on it, A and B
- Assign Story A to Agile team and Story B to Kanban team
- On the Agile Team Story, add it to a Sprint 1
- Create one Objective on the same PI
- Add it to the Kanban Team, and the Target Completion set a date that falls in the Sprint 1
The Objective would appear only once.
The Objective appears duplicated.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available