In the Roadmap (Roadmaps) page >> Roadmap Settings, Group By Property shows Product as a selectable option.
- Context: A given Portfolio has Products enabled
- Browse to Platform page, setup and enable Product on a given Portfolio
- Set Tier1 accordingly (select Portfolio and PI)
- Browse to the Roadmaps page
- Select Work, then Epics in the available dropdowns
- Click View Configuration button
- In the Unplanned Work Items tab, select Planned Only, click Apply button
- Click View Configuration button again
- In the Other Options tab, turn ON the Group By toggle
- In the Group By Property, select Product then click Apply button
The item Product should be suppressed from the dropdown when Epic is selected at the Roadmap page.
PdM to review & confirm
Notice the Roadmaps page will refresh but no Products group is displayed whatsoever other than a greyed column named "No Product"
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available