Features: Integration to Jira causing Feature Owner field to reset or change in Jira Align
0.) Login to JA and Jira
1.1) Create UserA1 with EmailA in JA ( like Name: 'Niyazi Fellahoglu-JA' with email@example.com )
1.2) Create UserA2 with EmailA in Jira Cloud ( like Name: 'Niyazi Fellahoglu-Jira' with firstname.lastname@example.org )
2) Set email to visible to "Private (for S1) or "Anyone/Atlassian (for S2)" in Jira for UserA2
3) Make JA-Jira integration
4) Create a Feature in JA. ( Fill all mandatory fields and set owner as UserA1 ).
5) Check the Jira Side after sync to see the newly created feature (Jira Epic).
6) Re-check the Future's audit log in JA.
7) See: Owner changed from the UserA1 to UserA2 (or to null)
The owner field remains the same after Jira sync.
Actual Result - Schenario-1:
( If the email visibility set to "Private" in Jira for UserA2 and we have a duplicate user in JA with a hashed email address.)
- The owner field value changed from "JiraAlign-Manual_Created_First_User" to "JiraAlign_JiraConnector_Created_Duplicated_User".
Actual Result - Schenario-2:
( If the email visibility set to "Atlassian OR Anyone" in Jira for UserA2 and we don't have a duplicated/deactivated user in JA.)
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available