In the Roadmap view, when selecting "Features" and then "Group by Team", when a feature is not associated with a team, team the other features slide up and are associated with the wrong team.
There is evidence of this occurring on https://ac10xm2.agilecraft.com. Although this instance is on version 10.75 , customers were still seeing it on version 10.77.
- In ac10xm2.agilecraft.com, navigate to the Roadmaps page.
- Select AgileCraft Core as the Program and Charlotte as the release in Tier 1.
- In the drop down menu select "Features"
- Click "View Configuration"
- Click "Other options tab"
- Toggle on "Group By" and select "Team" from the "Group by Property" Drop down menu.
- Click Apply
- The Features should now be sorted by Team.
- Notice the first team in the list is Asimov and has two features beside of it:
- Click on each feature, scroll down to stories, expand the stories, and look at the team associated with each story.
The feature should contain stories or other indications that team Asimov is relevant to it.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available