Crucible 1.6.6 + Windows XP SP2
At the moment is not possible to add custom fields to reviews.
Examples of the field that would be needed are:
- type (in the original customer request they were looking for four types: informal; commentary; walkthrough; and full reading).
- review time (of each reviewer). This could be used further to create statistics on review time
- feature ID (so to make further analysis related on review time/volume based on a feature)
- Team Name (so to make further analysis related on review time/volume based on team)
- Review volume (initial esteem of the review size so to give an idea of time needed to complete it to involved reviewers)
Provide a page in Administration to add custom fields for reviews (applied to all the reviews)
Provide the possibility to add custom fields to a review while creating it.
Custom fields could have types like: Choice (between configured values), Number, String, Time etc.