When you upload a PDF file in a Confluence page, then click on that when viewing the page. Confluence will preview that PDF. The CTRL/CMD+F shortcut key doesn't open the Find dialog to allow the user to search that PDF.
- Access a page that contains a PDF attachment
- Preview the attachment
- Use the CTRL/CMD+F command
The Find tool opens
Confluence PDF Preview should bind CTRL/CMD+F key shortcut to open the Find dialog.
There are currently three workarounds:
- In your preferred browser, lookup the Find menu in your browser options and select it
- Download the attachment locally and search in it
- Issue the CTRL/CMD+F command before opening the attachment preview