Please don't resolve as duplicate.
- We are using Confluence to share content with customers and partners
- We branded each Space with the company logo of each company
- We migrated to Confluence 5 - and all logos are now defaced and therefore violating the corporate CI / CD rules of all connected companies
- We don't expect Atlassian to return to the previous behavior - they could there rounded logo approach according to their CI/CD rules
- We appreciate the initiative of John Mason for CONF-35037
- But we can not wait until this change is done, assuming that this will take at least 6 month
Suggestion: restore logo behavior for the Documentation Theme only
- Don't change the new Confluence 5 default theme because there are limitations in case of the size of logos e.g. in the navigation bar on the left
- But this limitation does not apply to the "Documentation Theme", there is still plenty of space on top of each page, as in Confluence 4
- Therefore, please restore the behavior of Documentation Theme and remove the enforcement of rounded logos for this specific Theme only until CONF-35037 is done
We would take a pass on using the new Theme an we would migrate the entire content to the Documentation Theme.
Probably it's just a simple CSS modification to re-enable the logo behavior for the Documentation Theme ?