Page properties report macro is not sorting DD/MM/YYYY in the proper order; that is, going by month year first, then month, then day. Instead, it is sorting in alpha-numeric order.
- Page Properties Macros 4.3.1
- Create a few pages with a table including a date in one column with typing //
- Add a common label to those pages.
- Create a new page with Page Properties Report Macro and include the date column
- With date format MM/DD/YYYY attempt to sort; should sort in logical order.
- In some cases, will sort alpha-numeric order instead.
- In the original example, it was the simple DD MMM YYYY, however, I have also seen the issue only when switching browser language to German and allowing confluence to switch to German