Dates are not sorted correctly when user is on European browser (such as Deutsch).
- Confluence server 6.15.6
- Make sure that browser is on English language
- Create a page with random dates in a table
- Save, and try to sort it
- Tables are sorted correctly
- Go to user profile > setting > edit > set language as Deutsch
- Go back to the page > try to sort the dates
Dates are sorted correctly
Dates are not sorted correctly. In fact, it's sorted in a random way. see f0S76Dx2jG.gif
Date sorting feature doesn't sort plain text dates since plain text dates could be ambiguous to users with different system & profile locales.