These have been removed as part of the implementation of the new editor, but keyboard shortcuts are still possible.
Add buttons in the toolbar to be able to redo or undo changes
- Non-technical users may not know about the keyboard shortcuts, thus it's important to have the buttons on the editor.
- To meet the Golden Rules of Interface Design: Permit easy reversal of actions
- Use keyboard shortcuts:
- Undo — PC: Ctrl+Z, Mac: ⌘+Z
- Redo — PC: Ctrl+Y, Mac: ⌘+ Y or Shift+⌘+Z
- Right-click in the editor and select "Undo"
- (Mac only) Select "Undo" from the Edit menu