Affects Version/s: 6.0.0-OD-2016.02.1, 6.0.0-OD-2016.02.1-0006
Component/s: Integrations - JIRA
UIS - Cloud:3.166
Support reference count:36
The JIRA 'Change log' Report creator in Confluence no longer works.
When attempting to create a report the screen the 'loading' icon is displayed indefinitely and the report never loads.
This worked in 5.9.4, and broke in 6.0.0
- Confluence Version 6.0.0-OD-2016.02.1-0006
- In confluence click on the '...' next to the 'Create' button in the top menu bar
- Select 'JIRA Report' and click 'next'
- Select 'Change Log' and click 'next'
- Select a Project from the drop down menu, leave other fields as default and click 'create'
- The report is created and the page is loaded
- The loading icon will be displayed indefinitely and nothing will happen, the report is not created
- The below exception is thrown in the logs
- Error showing in the Chrome browser Console:
"switch to advanced" prior to hitting "create" works for some users