Status: Needs Triage (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 2.0.5, 126.96.36.199
Fix Version/s: None
OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 (14E11f)
SourceTree version 188.8.131.52
System Git version 2.4.5
Note: All redacted content will appear as xxxxxx.
- Add git repository in SourceTree
- Press the Terminal button in the toolbar (Image: http://i.imgur.com/VxJ4RBt.png)
- Add git subtrees using the following command in Terminal:
- Push branch to origin using Terminal:
- Quit the Terminal and reload the git repository in SourceTree
- Show 'SUBTREES' category in SourceTree sidebar
Should see a list of subtrees in the SourceTree sidebar
Did not see any subtrees in the SourceTree sidebar (Image: http://i.imgur.com/Z8Mvy7T.png)
The .git folder in the git repository has been attached. Note: All redacted content will appear as xxxxxx. The .git/objects folder has been deleted for security purposes.