When using Discoverable Listener for app migration, when clicking on Confirm in the Agree to app migration step, the scopes are not saved and the Done button does not become clickable.
- Install Jira Cloud Migration Assistant and an app that has an automatic migration path
- Set the app as Needed in Cloud in the Assess your apps step
- Install the cloud version of the app in Prepare your apps step
- Go to Agree to app migration and click View policy
- Click Confirm
The Done button becomes clickable.
The message stays as
The policy you agreed to has been updated. Review changes and agree again before your app data can be migrated.
and the Done button is not clickable
- to use dev-mode however this is not acceptable for end users.
- change to using other app migration libraries, e.g. atlassian-app-cloud-migration-tracker