Attachments are lost when migrating using the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant from server to cloud.
- Set up Confluence Server (5.10 to latest) with a production (i.e. non-H2) database
- Set up a Space, create a page and attach multiple images to the page
- Install the latest Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant)
- Create and run a new plan to migrate the new space, and no users
- Wait for the plan to be successfully completed
- Review the imported data in the cloud
All images appear correctly
Attachments are broken.
Images do not display. Attachments may give an error with
The below exception is thrown in the log file:
- Delete and reimport the space or
- Use POST REST API call
as mentioned on Confluence Cloud resti api documentation
For the second workaround, please contact our support team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ to export the broken attachments ID and name.
This might be a recurring of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/MIG-33