Currently, Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant doesn't support the migration of Team Calendars and it would require the manual works:
- Support the export/import of Team Calendar data
- Provide the REST API to bulk export/create the calendars
- Ability to migrate Team Calendar data using Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant
- Team Calendar is one of our most used plugins and it could be hundreds or thousands of calendars created within the instance
- It's not feasible to manually export/import hundreds or thousands of calendars
- When we perform the migration from Server to Cloud, we are hoping to minimize the data loss after the migration.
Use the team-calendars migration script. Full details are in the README of the script.