JCMA - 1.7.1
The customer portal in Jira Service Management allows workflow transitions to be optionally set as visible on the customer portal as in Configuring the customer portal (server) Show a workflow transition in the portal (cloud). This attribute in the workflow is not migrated.
On Jira Server:
- Create a new workflow with a customer portal transition
- In JSM project, go to Project settings > Workflows.
- Select the pencil icon beside one workflow.
- Select Diagram to open the diagram view.
- Select a transition in the workflow
- Check the box beside Show transition on the customer portal.
- Save the workflow.
- Update the workflow scheme for the target project to ensure the workflow with customer portal transition will be migrated.
- Run JCMA migration for the target project.
- Check JSM cloud workflow for the relevant transition.
- Observe that customer portal transition setting is missing.
Customer portal transition checkbox setting is retained.
Customer portal transition checkbox setting is ignored. Exporting the workflow to xml format shows that:
is not present, whereas the property is present in the server workflow.
Manually update all workflows to reset the property.