After install Jira Service Management the Control Chart report receives the error "Uncaught TypeErrorUncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'target')" when clicking any clickable area at the graph.
- Install Jira Software 8.18.2
- Create a sample project SCRUM with sample data
- Open the SCRUM board, click at the reports option and select the 'Control Chart' report
- Click over any clickable area at the graph, for instance, over a green bullet
- Observe that a small popup window will be presented
- Install Jira Service Management 4.18.2
- Open the same SCRUM board and reach the same 'Control Chart' Report
- Click again over the graph
- The same popup previously presented is showed again
- The same popup previously presented is showed again however at the top of the page we can see a Red box showing "An error occurred"
- Expanding the box we can see the following detailed error:
Not known at this time, however despite the error message, the report's functionalities are working fine:
- Popup is presented, with the correct values;
- Clicking at the issues linked on the popup window, the issue navigator is opened correctly
Testing with Jira Softwar 8.17.0 / Jira SM 4.17.0 the error does not occur.