Missing Rank field(s) value(s) in the "AO_60DB71_LEXORANK" table can cause Ranking action (move issues up/down) to fail on Jira agile board.
- Issues with Rank values missing and while trying to re-rank the issue on the Agile Board we get this error on the UI:
- Currently Lexorank integrity checker does not identify these missing rank issues, all checks are green :
Having this check with a reported number of issues that should have a Rank value but doesn't will help with the following:
- make it clear why we're getting this error on the UI
- take necessary action (reindex) on the issue to build a rank field value
- Run this SQL query to identify the issues missing a Rank field value in the table:
- Depending on the number of issue IDs returned in the query you can either:
- Make a test modification on the issue (add a comment, transition the issue etc.)
- a couple issues?: Manually run this REST call to index the issue:
- 100s of issues?: Write a small script and hit the above API for each issue IDs
- 1000s and more?: Run a lock and reindexing
Technically, you can run any reindexing operation for this issue id(s) returned. However, based on the situation you're in you can choose from the options above.