While creating/editing issues, when you try to enter a value in the Sprint field, it will not show you the suggestions/all sprints values. If you already viewed a board's backlog, it will show you only the sprints of this board, despite having access to edit sprints from other boards.
- Install Jira 8.11.0 (problem is not reproduced in 8.10.1)
- Create some projects, boards, and sprints
- With another username (that didn't access the boards but have access), press the Create button to create an issue and try to use the sprint field
- You won't see any sprints
- By clicking in the Sprint field it should show the available sprints to select it to add to the issue
- You won't be able to enter a sprint in the field as it will show you 'No Matches', or you will be able to see only the sprints from boards there you previously accessed (backlog):
- Access the Board's Backlog page (from all boards that you need to see sprints in the sprint field)
- Create an issue >> you'll see the sprints present in the field.