Adding the Sprint Health Gadget or Days Remaining in Sprint Gadget will not work correctly when selecting the Auto sprint option when the user's preferred language is not English.
- JIRA Cloud v1000.383.2 (I don't have a permission to add new Affects Version/s that's why I wrote here.)
- JIRA Server 7.2.2
- Create a board
- Create a sprint
- Add an issue to the backlog
- Start the sprint
- Change user language to Japanese (Confirmed this happens in Spanish, Korean, and Chinese as well, but possibly all other languages)
- Add Sprint Health Gadget ("スプリントヘルスガジェット" in Japanese) or Days Remaining in Sprint Gadget ("スプリントガジェット内の残り日数" in Japanese) to a dashboard
- Set sprint as Next Sprint Due (auto) ("次のスプリント期限（自動）" in Japanese) in the configuration
- Press "Save" button
Just changing the user language back to English didn't solve the problem.
- This problem never occurred on JIRA 6.4.x
- This problem never occurred on Sprint Burndown Gadget
When pressing the "Save" button, I can find the following accesses in developer tool.
When it comes to the one in Japanese setting, sprintId seems to be corrupted.
- Pressing the "Save" button in Japanese setting
- Pressing the "Save" button in English setting
- Change the user language back to English
- Edit the gadget on the dashboard and save it. (This should immediately show the data once more on the gadget)
- Change the user language back to their preferred language once again