Status: Gathering Impact (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 7.1.4, 8.3.1
Fix Version/s: None
Introduced in Version:7.01
Support reference count:25
Symptom Severity:Severity 3 - Minor
Bug Fix Policy:
Burndown chart is missing issues when issue is transitioned in the same second that issue was created.
Steps to reproduce:
1. create issue and immediately transition it to other status (eg. by using rest API, Automation) so that transition happens in the same second that the issue was created in
2. use issue in the sprint
3. close sprint
4. go to burndown chart - the issue is not in the "start sprint" row
- Issue was missing from the Burndown Chart but not Sprint Report. The issue key will appear after issue was resolved and Sprint was ended.
- Story points was not calculated in the Burndown Chart.
Issue is included in the "start sprint" row
- Backup JIRA
- Update the "created" field of offending changegroup and jiraissue
The SQL query is applicable for MySQL database.
The column names are case insensitive in MySQL, but some third-party tool may store cached column names in uppercase ("CREATED"), ex. Power BI reporting tools. This will not cause any problems for Jira, but may require some schema refresh for this tools.
- Restart JIRA
- Reindex instance