When using the Jira Software, user want to filter the issue assigned to a particular number of users by clicking on the user's portrait in the board/backlog
As a admin and user :
- I should be able to click on one or many user portrait in the board/backlog to filter on that person.
- When I clicked on the user icon, it should be marked in the UI (maybe with a blue frame around it) so that I can see what users I am filtering on.
- I should able to click on a portrait to filter on it, that user marked shall be ADDED to any Quick filters already in effect.
- I should able to "unclick" a "selected" user thus removing that user from the filter.
- The Agile board should show the user pictures in the Agile board that works in the same way as in the backlog.