Steps to Reproduce:
- Install 2 new JIRA Instance with latest Agile on different language.
- Create a new Scrum Board with its project.
- Create stories and assigned into an epic.
- Insert value on the Story Point field.
- Do an XML Backup and do the import in the other JIRA Instance with different language.
The project import will be successful, the JIRA Agile custom field and Issue types will be automatically translated into the target Instance language.
The project import cannot be done, because the JIRA Agile custom fields and Issue Types are still in English.
- After unlocking the custom field using above KB and trasnlate it, the project import is still reject it.
- Changing the JIRA Instance default language still makes the custom field name not changing, including the Issue Types.