- Create a Kanban Board;
- Create an Epic;
- Epic should appear in the Kanban Board;
- Access Board Settings;
- Map the Epic status in Backlog and toggle on the Epic Panel;
- Epic should appear in the Backlog Epic Panel;
- Remove Backlog by mapping the status in another column;
- Epic won't show in the board anymore.
When unmapping all statuses from Backlog the Epic Panel should automatically be toggled off, since it's a Backlog only feature.
If all statuses are unmapped from the Backlog before toggling off the Epic Panel, Epics won't be shown in the Kanban Board.
Map a status where there are Epics in the Backlog and toggle off the Epic Panel, then map the status again to the right Column.