- Perform migration from Jira Server to Jira Cloud, you will find few issues(all Epics) missing in the Kanban boards with no Backlog, and to fix this, you will have to remap the issue status to Kanban backlog and then back to its original status.
- Perform migration of issues from Jira server to cloud.
- You can notice in some of the projects, there are issues(of Epic Issuetype) missing.
- Under Board settings > Columns > Status(case count will be correct) however, in the board, the issue count will not match.
For example, In the "To Do" status, you have 8cases, but in the board under the "To Do" column, you will find only 7cases. The missing case can be searched in the Global issue search only and not in the quick search.
- All the issues must be seen in the board's post-migration.
- Some of the issues(Epics) are missing from the board.
To fix a Board, you will have to move any status to the Kanban backlog column and then back to its original column. If many boards are affected, then reach out to Support team.