Move to done feature does not work when having a screen associated with the closure transition and the New Jira Issue view enabled.
- Create a software project
- Edit the workflow and associate a screen with the "Done" status
- Create a Story with a sub-task and add them to an active Sprint
- Transition the sub-task to Done
- Try to use the Move to done button in the Story
JIRA should present the respective screen and allow the user to enter the values for each field.
The screen is presented but no field is editable.
For some reason, the resolution field still works fine.
Video showing the current behavior:
This can especially affect workflows that have conditions for fields.
For example, if there's a condition for the fix version to not be empty and it should be set in the closure screen the user won't be able to close the issue on the board.
Disable the New issue view under in the user profile under the Labs section.
Transition the issue directly in the issue view.