In the new issue view:
- When the triggered screen for the transition between two statuses include fields of type "Text (multi-line)" the field appears non editable.
- If this field is required, the user won't be able to to finish the transition.
- go to new issue view board
- Ensure that transitioning is configured to trigger a screen.
- Ensure that the screen include a Text Field (multi-line).
- When changing the status the configured screen will get triggered.
- You will notice that all the fields from type "Text (multi-line)" are non-editable.
- When a screen is triggered during a transition, the user is able to fill in the data in the different fields.
- As shown in this video [[Recording #170.mp4]], the field is non editable.
- This same behavior is not experienced when transitioning the issue through a drag and drop.
Currently the workaround is to use the drag and drop option as shown in the video.