- In the Release Burndown report, if the "Active" period of two or more sprints that contain issues under a given Version overlap, all issues will be displayed under one single, latest sprint.
- Having multiple overlapping Sprints on a single Agile board can happen if:
- "Parallel Sprints" is enabled;
- The board contains issues from other boards;
This issue also affects Epic Burndown.
- Enable "Parallel Sprints", as described here;
- Create a project;
- Create a version under that project;
- Create a board with all issues from the project;
- Create two or more Sprints, associating one or more issues of the board per Sprint;
- Estimate all issues and set the created version as "Fix Version" of the issues;
- Start all created Sprints;
- Close one or more issues in each Sprint;
- Complete all Sprints;
- Have an existing board (Board 1) with a filter showing: "project = SSP ORDER BY Rank ASC"
- Create a second board (Board 2) with a filter covering just a limited set of issues in the SSP project: "issue in (SSP-1,SSP-2) ORDER BY Rank ASC"
- Now start a Sprint in Board 1, then Board 2
- Refresh Board 1, notice that there are two active Sprints showing
- Release Burndown report will show list of issue respectively to its own sprint
- Avoid using parallel sprint as this is still under Labs which is not stabile and to be supported