New tickets are not shown in the queue when it's transitioned to the new created status. It happens for Next-gen project type.
- Create a Next-gen project type
- Project Settings > Request Types (pick any Request type) > Edit Workflow
- Create a new status by clicking "To-do status" at the top. To make it easier, tick "Allow requests in any status to move to this one"
- Save it
- Create some issues and transition it to the newly created status.
- Navigate back to the queue: https://URL.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/projects/<pkey>/queues/custom/<ID>
Issue is shown in Queue
All issues that are transitioned to the newly created status are not shown in the queue.
Simply updating the workflow even by just moving any statuses by a few pixels.