When email contains formatted signature , the email doesn't get stripped. The entire email added as comment.
- Create a Service Desk project
- Add a mail channel to the project
- Create an issue through mail
- Trigger a notification to be send from JIRA towards the customer account
- The notification will contain the —Write replies above—. Write a reply above this line, and apply some color changes to the text in the mail
The mail body gets added to the Service Desk request where only the text above the —Write replies above— gets added
The whole body content will get added to the request, including the original notification content originating from Service Desk.
Removed the signature.