- Create a Space in Confluence.
- Add multiple pages to this Space.
- Choose a single page and restrict access to jira-servicedesk-users in the padlock icon.
- Create a JIRA Service Desk project
- Access Project settings > Knowledgebase
- Link to the Confluence space created
- Access Portal as user not listed at jira-servicedesk-users group (customer)
- Perform a search for the restricted page
Customers are suggested with the restricted pages even if they are not part of jira-servicedesk-users group
The page should not be displayed to users without the permission to view the Confluence page.
Use a specific Confluence space for the knowledge base that only contains pages you wish to share with Service Desk users. Or use another group, except jira-servicedesk-users, to restrict page access in Confluence.