Status: Gathering Impact (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 8.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Introduced in Version:8.01
Support reference count:1
Symptom Severity:Severity 3 - Minor
Bug Fix Policy:
When editing a workflow, the action "Publish" is translated to "Kassera Utkast" in Swedish, which means "Discard Draft".
- Under Administration>Settings>Internationalization: Change the default language to "svenska (Sverige)".
- Under Admnistration>Issues>Workflows: Try to edit a workflow.
You should see two buttons, one to publish and one to disregard the draft.
Both buttons show "Kassera Utkast" which means "Discard Draft".
Follow the steps in Install a custom language pack for Jira server to correct the translation.
- Download the jar file for swedish language.
- Unpack the Jar file.
- Open the file jira-project-config-plugin_sv_SE.properties and modify the following line:
- Pack everything back into a jar file.
- Upload the jar file using Jira plugin manager.