Status: Gathering Impact (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 7.7.2, 7.7.1, 7.8.0
Fix Version/s: None
Introduced in Version:7.07
Support reference count:2
Symptom Severity:Severity 3 - Minor
Bug Fix Policy:
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a story of 3 points. Se the story points in the "Create Issue" screen
- Create a sprint called Sprint 1.
- Drag the story out of the backlog into Sprint 1 and start Sprint 1.
- Create Sprint 2, but don't start it.
- Complete Sprint 1. When Jira prompts you, move the incomplete story to Sprint 2.
- View the Sprint Report for Sprint 1. You'll see the story you created is listed in the ISSUES NOT COMPLETED section with 3 story points. (Expected behaviour)
- Back to Backlog view, select the story and change the number of points to 5.
- Go back to the Sprint Report for Sprint 1.
Story now shows "-" points.
Story should display 3 points, since this is the number of points when the sprint was completed (from step 6)