Default post functions order causing comment added in transition screen to be denied with certain status' property:
- jira.permission.comment.user set to denied/false. - This is fixed on
- jira.permission.work.denied set to denied/false
When JIRA performing the post functions, the issue's status will get changed first before comment is added. This is causing the property to get enforced thus denying changes in the fields even it is added during transition.
Steps to Replicate
- Add a workflow property at the destination step: jira.permission.work.denied value denied
- Add a screen to the transition to the destination step above, which have the field included
- Publish the workflow
- Try running transition with a value in the restricted field from destination step.
Input during transition should be added still and only restrict after status has been change in JIRA view.
The workflow property is in place and causing the transition with the value to be ignored