Steps to replicate:
- I have 2 statuses - "In Progress" and "Resolved".
- I've set jira.permission.comment.denied property on status "Resolved".
- When I try fire "Resolve" on issue, I see transaction screen with "Comment" field.
- If I leave "Comment" field is blank, the transaction will be successful
- But if I type some text in the "Comment" field, the transaction fails and I get an error "username, you do not have the permission to comment on this issue."
I suppose it is due to the don't correct order of the transaction. Initially task is entering in a new status with the established properties, and then are set the field values, such as "Comment"