The type ahead menu from the advanced issue search experience floats on top of the global horizontal navigation.
- Navigate to issues and filters
- Switch to advanced search
- Start typing to trigger type-ahead search of something like issueType
- Note windows scrolls up...
- Select your entry from type-ahead list
- Note that advanced search query is not visible; it is now hidden behind the top-nav bar
- Scroll page down to access the query
Type-ahead menu should not float above the global horizontal navigation.
Type-ahead menu floats above the global horizontal navigation.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available