When the issue has a significant number of attachments (e.g., ~90+ or ~70+ large size files (>40MB)), it's not possible to download the attachments.
Jira issues with ~90 attachments or more or issues with more than 70 larger files (>40MB).
- Create an issue and add more than 70 attachments to it;
- Open the issue in the new issue view;
- Try to download the attachment;
It will be possible to download the files.
When clicking on the attachment, nothing will happen. However, looking at the dev tool in the browser, the user will encounter a 431 status code for the download request.
- Reduce the number of attachments or split in different tickets;
- Download the files using the old issue view;