Status: Closed (View Workflow)
- Creating a custom field with the Radio buttons field type disappears when you try to change the value on the new issue view.
Reproducing the Problem
- Create a new custom field of type using the Radio Buttons field type
- Add that custom field to your screens
- Set the custom field to hold at least two value e.g. "Yes" and "No"
- Create an issue and set choose a value while creating the issue on the custom field.
- view the Issue after creation and the custom field is present on the new issue view.
- Try to change the value and it disappears.
- switch to the old issue view and the custom field is visible and its values interchangeable.
- You should be able to change the value of the Custom field "Radio button" on the right column on the new issue view
- custom field is visible, attempting to change the value makes the field to disappear from the new issue view
- Switch to the Old Issue view to be able to see the custom field.
- Create a custom field using the Select List (single choice) Field type instead.
JRACLOUD-71363 Radio button custom field disappears on clicking in new issue view