Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Update 25 November 2019
The Select List (Cascading) field type is now available in the new issue view.
- Custom field not visible on the Issue view if the Select list (Cascading) field type is used in creating that custom field.
Reproducing the Problem
- Create a new custom field of type using the Select list (cascading) field type
- Add that custom field to your screens
- Set the custom field to any value
- Create an issue and set some values while creating the issue on the custom field.
- view the Issue after creation and the custom field is not present on the new issue view.
- switch to the old issue view and the custom field is visible.
- Custom field should be displayed on the right column on the new issue view
- custom field is not visible on the right column of the new issue view
- Switch to the Old Issue view to be able to see the custom field.
JRACLOUD-70100 Select List (cascading) custom field isn't showing on new issue view