Support reference count:
Severity 3 - Minor
Bug Fix Policy:
- As a Jira user, I'm trying to convert a subtask to a Task or a story for example as I used to do in the past.
- Currently, when I access my Jira issue, I have the new issue view experience.
- I cannot find the convert to issue feature neither by clicking on the three dots from the right nor anywhere else.
- I need to disable the new view to convert the issue.
- We are expecting to see the log work on the new Jira issue view as we used to do in the past:
- The convert to issue feature is not shown up:
- Accessing the Jira issue using the search view feature can be considered a temporary workaround.
- This bug is also applied to the opposite. When we are working on an issue, it's not possible to "Convert to Sub-Task" and "Create Sub-Task.