Unable to create subtasks on the new JIRA issue view if there is a required field.
Error "Wait a few moments, than give it another try."
Also, the button to quick add sub-task is not shown.
- Ensure you are 'Experiencing the new Jira' aka ADG3
- Set up your project to the have Assignee field as required while creating a new Subtask OR the Summary field not included in the Create/Edit Issue screen of the subtask
- Access a board.
- Create a new Story.
- Select the Story on your board.
- Try to create a new sub-task via the new Jira issue view
A pop up to enter the issue's required fields should appear.
Error "Wait a few moments, than give it another try" is shown or the option to create sub-task is not available.
- Remove the required field
- Open the issue in JIRA, outside the board view, there you will be able to create a new Subtask.
Include the Summary field in the Create/Edit Issue screen of the subtask