To reproduce :
- Open an issue on 2 different browsers.
- Click in the description area to edit the issue description using inline edit on one browser
- On the other browser, click in the description section to edit the description
- Note : the description field still has old value in it and has not been refreshed.
- Now edit the description field and save changes.
- The previous changes (done at Step 2) have been lost.
This was not the case when inline editing was not available, because when you opened an issue for edit, the screen would refresh and load the latest content.